<VV> Centering the Pressure Plate

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 16:34:40 EDT 2015

Hold on there for just a second.

It is highly recommended that you have the flywheel and pressure plate
professionally balanced together. When this is done the balancer guy will
identify how the two parts should be aligned with some punch marks or other
means of showing alignment. So when you mount the PP onto the FW you need to
align these markings to retain proper balance.
Bob Helt

In a message dated 10/12/2015 12:37:27 P.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,