<VV> Centering the Pressure Plate

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 12 16:55:01 EDT 2015

Bob, that may the the best way to do it, but my guess is less than 10% of Corvair clutch jobs ever got that treatment. In my case it was 0%.

Parts store rebuilt pressure plates, or good used off the shelf pressure plates, just bolt them on, never a problem. Of course, I never raced or went over 6000 rpm.

I did get my bolt them myself flywheels balanced to themselves.

Frank DuVal