<VV> too high oil pressure?

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:51:00 EDT 2015

I agree- that does sound a little high. I wonder if someone in the distant past put a high volume oil pump
in and didn't open the oil bypass hole or something when the oil pressure gets that high. Oil viscosity too
heavy perhaps? 10w-40, 10w-30, straight 30 weight are all somewhat common oil viscosity's used in corvairs
and wont cause 60-65 psi oil pressure. If it were my car, I wouldn't drive it until I figured out why it
was doing that, but that's just me.
Kevin Nash