<VV> 1964 Monza 4 door For Sale

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 19:50:11 EDT 2015

I've reached a point where my physical condition has deteriorated to the
point that I can no longer do what needs to be done to restore this car.

It's a very rust free 1964 Monza 4-door, California car with only 85,000 or
 so miles on it. I started and ran it a couple of years ago and it runs
great.  It's a 110/PG car and would be a very easy restoration.

The tires will not hold air and it will need to be towed.

It's all there and all original.

The best part is the price $250 and it's yours. It's worth a lot  more.

Located in sunny San Bernardino, Ca

Thanks for looking,

Tim Abney