<VV> corvair hood and rear window

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:00:05 EDT 2015

 I have a hood that came off a '63 4 door Monza that I would give to someone I they want it.  In very good shape from a car that was parted out.  I think it will fit any early model.    Also a rear window from a late coupe.
If no one wants them they will be taken to salvage by Nov. 7th.  I really hate to do that to any good Corvair parts, but have been around taking up room long enough.  Would have to be picked up.    Located in Bloomington, In.
Ken Clark