<VV> Corsa Manifold Pressure Gauge Hose - White or Black?

66vairman at comcast.net 66vairman at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 17:30:44 EDT 2015

Hello everyone:

Just addressed this issue on the Corvair forum with unsure responses. This NOS hose came in black and white under the same part # of 3824378. See the white one recently sold on e-bay under item#321896363359. I then have an NOS one in black in a GM envelope marked with GM #3824378 F F 1. My 1966 Corsa turbo coupe came with a white hose line and is a December 1965 produced vehicle. Any history available to indicate if a specific color was to be used for the Corsa turbos vs the Corsa 140s? Or, possibly was the white initially used in early production and the black in late production?