<VV> [SCG] Corsa Manifold Pressure Gauge Hose - White or Black?

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 20:40:35 EDT 2015

My 1965 Corsa 140 built Nov. 28, 1964 has the white hose. It has never been
 replaced.

Dan Terry

In a message dated 10/27/2015 5:30:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scg-list at corvair.org writes:

Hello  everyone:

Just addressed this issue on the Corvair forum with unsure  responses. This
NOS hose came in black and white under the same part # of  3824378. See the
white one recently sold on e-bay under item#321896363359. I  then have an
NOS one in black in a GM envelope marked with GM #3824378 F F 1.  My 1966
Corsa turbo coupe came with a white hose line and is a December 1965  produced
vehicle. Any history available to indicate if a specific color was to  be
used for the Corsa turbos vs the Corsa 140s? Or, possibly was the white
initially used in early production and the black in late production?
This  message was sent by the SCG-list mailing list, all copyrights are the
 property
mailto:scg-list-help at corvair.org
This list sponsored by the Corvair Society  of America,
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  SCG-list at corvair.org
Change your options:  http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/scg-list