<VV> 66 Corsa Convertible For Sale

edselcorvair at netzero.net edselcorvair at netzero.net
Sun Apr 3 13:56:33 EDT 2016

I have decided to sell my 66 Corsa Convertible 140, 4 Speed.  It is Marina Blue, blue interior, white top.  The last time it was judged was at the Sturbridge MA convention in 2012 where it scored a 94.12.For more information and photos contact me via email at edselcorvair at netzero.com.  I am difficult to reach by phone but you can try at 423-839-0976 after 6 PM Eastern.  Car is located in Morristown TN (eastern TN).Bob Henrich