<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 134, Issue 34

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 23:25:38 EDT 2016

Wiring harnesses are not a major problem until some previous owner made
changes! I think all previous owner splices are suspect.

Do you have 12 volts on the big terminal of the starter? Jump that
terminal to the S small terminal and see if it cranks.

Check the multi pin connector in the engine compartment, they sometimes
can get corroded and cause issues.

No need to change coil, dist. cap, wires until the engine actually cranks.

Frank DuVal