<VV> 1966 (SoCal) Corsa 140 with factory A/C

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Aug 6 09:49:05 EDT 2016

It's a Corsa, not a Monza.  Correct code for a Corsa 140 w/CAC is RR, per the CORSA Tech Guide.  Monza/500 MT 140 w/CAC is RZ.  BTW, no such thing as a factory Turbo with a/c.

I'd personally build it how he wants, if someone down the road want to put it back they can.  Sounds like the car needs a paint job anyway, so it doesn't seem to make any difference whether the paint being replaced is the same color or not.

--Bryan