<VV> Cleaning oily parts?

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 10:39:51 EDT 2016

Andy,

Gunk (seems to leave a slight residue),followed by Simple Green (darn clean
after rinsing with water), followed by something like Brake Clean or alcohol
if going to paint. IF baked on varnish-like residue, Easy Off Oven
Cleaner-highly toxic, don't get on machined surfaces or if you do, not for
very long..  Will etch aluminum.. Gets a block nice and clean.... takes
paint off, too...

Chuck S