<VV> Special Russ Davis harmonic balancer puller

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 11:46:59 EDT 2016

Let me tell you about that compact puller. I was at Summit Point. Balancer
went south. I went into the bed of my pickup scrounging thru parts.
Meanwhile, Smitty and my son Mike, an outstanding wrench, found a balancer
in the trailer. Smitty told Mike, I know Chuck has one of Russ' tools for
that. By the time I came out of the pickup bed with a balancer, Mike was
finishing up installing the balancer and had only the fan belt to replace.
Really a worthwhile addition to your tool box.
Chuck S