<VV> Server upgrade complete

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Feb 9 17:01:55 EST 2016

Hi folks,

We (Harry Jensen, Curtis Henken, and I) have all the cutover work done and www.Corvair.org is back on the air.  We still have one minor glitch to get fixed - the classifieds came over ok, but the attached photos didn't.  We have a vendor ticket open, so hopefully that will be resolved shortly.  New ads should work fine.

Thanks to the many VV members who contributed to the new hardware, I think you'll find the site is pretty crisp.  Our back end office functions work better too.

We also upgraded all - and I mean *all* - of the software for the box and the site.  That should mean everything plays well together, but if you run into a bug let me know.  There are a number of features already on my list to implement, so this is really the beginning rather than the end of the project, but it's a nice milestone.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
CORSA Eastern Div Director
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150