<VV> Myrtle Beach Warm up show cancellation

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 11:15:42 EST 2016

Hi All.  Due to the fact that the Ocean Creek Resort has cancelled our reservation for the Myrtle Beach Warm Up Corvair Show, March 11-13, 2016, and giving us no explanation as to why , we are forced to cancel the show this year.  We would have no time to fin and transfer the show to a decent facility and one comparable to our needs for the show.  Anyone who has reserved a room there should get in touch with the Ocean Creek Resort,1-800-845-0353, and DEMAND a full refund. Central Carolina Is planning another show for March 2017.  This will give us a chance to revamp the entire show and offer more activities to ensure all should have a better time ever at  our show.   Please pass the word for us.  Jerry BrownPresident Central Carolina CORSA