<VV> Adam-12. My favorite

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 19 15:04:43 EST 2016

Ok, here is mine, it is from the early 80's... I was going too fast, it was a fully restored 180 Turbo and the cop pulled me over. What he said to me was: usually when I pull one of these over it sprays my squad car with oil but yours did not. I just said it was a restoration and nothing more, he had a gun and badge, I had neither...