<VV> Pensacola update and cores

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 21 12:09:50 EST 2016

I am still not going to be able to make the show as a vendor, but might be able to drive up for a visit and pick up cores - but it doesn't look promising right now. BUT, just a reminder that a very good friend and supplier of mine (who has made some miracles happen in getting small parts produced and parts replaced) will be there. He can take a few carb cores for me if you just have to unload them there. I would prefer to have them shipped to me and as a reward, I will pay for your postage to get them to me (who else does that!?). Please drop me a note on what you have and for an offer.
Grant Young
The Carbmeister