<VV> Dealer Sales kits

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Thu Jan 7 01:56:44 EST 2016

On 1/3/2016 8:37 PM, Matt Nall via VirtualVairs wrote:

> I don't see why that could not be done by someone with the proper
> equipment and knowledge. Just not by me.
> Bob Helt
>

> Kevin has spent THOUSANDS  of HIS Dollars to get  his Films digitized...special equipment  and then has to be cleaned up...
>

> Matt Nall
> Charleston, Oregon
> http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio
>
> http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages

To do it really well could be expensive.
But a decent VHS player can send signal to a video capture device.
yeah, need time, and some software, and so forth.
here are a few
http://frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&cat=&query_string=video+capture

Easy to do a little, hard to do a good job on a bigger project.

--
Jay Maechtlen
SoCal

---