<VV> Dealer Sales kits

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 15:47:59 EST 2016

Well, a 78 RPM disc might make it tougher, but the film strip should be
just like getting slides scanned. The final product would be a video with the
"slide" changes timed to the audio. That would be a popular item - among
Corvair  folks. -Seth

In a message dated 1/7/2016 11:54:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,