<VV> REPRO WIRE WHEEL SET F/S

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 09:41:14 EST 2016

I have a car in my shop with "VERY slightly used" Clarks repro wheels on
it. The owner would like me to take them off and sell the set of 5 (with
spare  tire mounting parts included) for him. The 5 tires are Maxis whitewalls
P185R80  with less than 500 miles on them. This is the car that won best of
show last year at the Bay state Clark's show. Everything is like new! Price
is  $2300 cash F.O.B. Memphis NY. He might consider delivery within @100
miles  . You can contact me for details.
Tim Colson          _n2vzd at aol.com_ (mailto:n2vzd at aol.com)
(315)689-3366     Not far from exit39 on NYS Thruway.(6miles  west)