<VV> Brake lights

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 14:15:24 EST 2016

What I neglected to say was that after removing the bulbs and using the rest light, I have juice to the drivers brake light but no juice to the passengers brake light. I'm testing at the wire that runs into the bottom do the bulb socket with a ground to the battery terminal. Does the brake light juice come from driver to passenger side?

Don'y you have a wiring diagram?  in manuals and FREE   online!!

Each side comes from the turn signal switch....

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages