<VV> No Corvair - just juice

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 14:07:57 EST 2016

I am amazed that the use of the word juice drew so much discussion and ire :-). I am particularly found of the term since it is the one given to Electrical Engineering in college, and if I had preformed better in it, I could have wound up in the Corps of Engineers instead of the Field Artillery (missed the branch cut by 2 people because the average grade I squeaked out) and might have been more of a career soldier. That aside, most reference materials indicate it can be used to refer to Power of just about any sort or a liquid from just about anything. I have always used the word when I get shocked and it is often accompanied with an expletive.
Happy New Yearish,
Grant