<VV> Server upgrade

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jan 27 12:02:02 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Sorry for the short notice - we have been planning some upgrades to the CORSA server (VV funded a hardware upgrade and we are doing software as well), and due to our collective schedules we are moving a little sooner than expected. There will be some outages of all corvair.org services through the weekend. I expect everything to be complete by Monday morning.

Specifically to the lists, e-mail *should* be queued if the server is offline, then delivered once it's back up.  Once everything is complete I'll send out a message.

--Bryan