<VV> Clunk!

Ralphsebrell ralphsebrell at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 22:11:55 EDT 2016

After an hour of driving when I'd hit a rough patch or hole I'd hear a CLUNK from the right front. Was on the way to a club function, so I asked around. I was told to drive up some ramps and have a look. Well uninformed me' I didn't see anything. The most exp member slid under and declared the bushings on the sway bar were bad. Also looked at the shock. (OK)
Drove home and asked bro in law what he thought. He didn't think that was the problem.

Anyone have another diagnoses?(hain't my spelin gr8)

Ralph
1969 140/4 sp vert