<VV> Graphite exhaust packings

air_cooled63 air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 21:50:34 EDT 2016

I've used the graphite packings and they do mush out. No leaks though. Not fond of them. One shot use. I've rat holed the asbestos ones for private use, but now running low. The aluminum ones I've never used. How do they work out?  What else is out there to use?  Just arrived at Springfield  Illinois.  We had a nice trip. Will be setting up  the CORSA Merchandise tomorrow.  Those of you that come to the show drop by and say hello. Some rampside shirts are on sale. Jerry Brown

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone