<VV> Ignition question

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jul 14 18:52:36 EDT 2016

62 63 turbos usually had the ballast resistor (white block) mounted on the rear rail near the coil. 64 Spyders had the regular resistance wire of all the 64 Corvairs. Same as 65. 66 Corsas.

No need to remove small solenoid wire, but you could.

Resistance wire is between the coil and the harness connector at the firewall. You can get the +12 there.

Frank DuVal