<VV> Thanks

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 15:20:39 EDT 2016

Thanks to all that sent me results and links. Phil was just here and was
happy with results. I will work on the "punch list" which will be from
judging  sheets.
So far , the main thing I had to do on the Blue spyder was rebuild the
motor last winter.
   BY the way , I have a very good running (checked on motor  after rebuild
kit) 64 turbo YH carb (unpainted). After I got it all tweaked and  running
super , the customer wanted it painted. So I built another one from  scratch
, and kept this one here. Looking for $130 plus shipping from 13112. I  am
hoping to purge all of my  used turbo parts as soon as I get a chance to  go
thru them and dream up a price.

Regards, Tim Colson     http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php