<VV> Wanted: EM turbo with a roll cage

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:59:52 EDT 2016

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 17:51:06 -0700
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve at hammatt.com>
To: <corvairsnorthwest at googlegroups.com>,
        <nccorvairs at googlegroups.com>, "Western Canada CORSA List"
        <corvairs at cybrus.net>, <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Subject: <VV> Wanted: EM turbo with roll cage

There?s a fellow up here in Washington State that?s looking
for an EM turbo, preferably with a roll cage.  If you?ve got one
for sale, or know of one for sale, please send me the details
including photos, etc. and I?ll forward all of them next week
to the potential buyer.  I have no financial interest in this matter.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA

Hi Steve- I have a 62 Spyder that has no interior, and no engine but would be a great
candidate for having a roll cage installed- body is in pretty decent shape, and I would be
willing to give it away if the "buyer" can bring a trailer to come and get it, as it cost's about
$200.00 to bring a vehicle with a trailer over to Friday Harbor from Anacortes.
Kevin Nash
Friday Harbor
63 Spyder, Efi daily driver