<VV> Fwd: LOOKING FOR ELECTRICAL DRAW

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 15:56:56 EDT 2016

Subj: Re: <VV> LOOKING FOR ELECTRICAL DRAW

Only do this if it is a small current draw. Some ammeters cannot take a
lot of current, and doing this will run all current through the ammeter.
(Unless I am misinterpreting John's suggestion.) I like the test light
suggestion from Tim. -Seth

In a message dated 7/23/2016 12:16:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,