<VV> Woodstock Special

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 13:07:04 EDT 2016

I think that one was on Ebay,  2 - 3 wks. ago.   I wrote the  Seller that
no Corvair enthusiast would ever buy such an abortion. - no matter  the
price.  He came back with something nasty.  I love to get those  replies.  :-)

I live near the largest retirement community in the USA and you should see
some of the personalized cars that show up at our monthly car shows down at
the  Square.  Disgusting crap from old guys.  I know a guy who has a Pinto
with fake Austin Healy 3000 body on it.  It's super clean and he is rather
proud of it, but he knows I think it's crap.

Joe Dunlap
Central Florida (sauna days....)