<VV> NOS Late Model Sheet Metal

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 21:55:11 EDT 2016

Hello all:

After years of collecting, and hoping the owner of my father's original
(but very rusty, when I located it in 1998), 1969 Monza 140 Convertible, would
 sell it so I could restore it, I have decided that this will never happen,
nor  do I now have the time.  I have also since purchased another 1969
Convertible.  Thus, I am thinking of selling the NOS sheet metal that I  have
collected over the years to allow me to finish my 1965 Corsa Turbo
Convertible.

I am posting to see if anyone is out there doing a restoration that might
be in need of some NOS parts.  The items I have are:

1.  Driver's Front Fender; 1968-69, but would fit a 65-67 with filling  in
of the marker lights.
2.  Complete front panel, between the fenders, from the trunk lid all  the
way down (still in NOS wrapping)
3.  Driver's Side Rear 1/4 panel, complete
4.  Passenger Side Rear 1/4 panel, complete except someone cut a  portion
out in front of the wheel well

I know what they have sold for in the past, and what Clark's is selling
some fiberglass parts for as it is very hard to find NOS metal parts, but I
think it is time to sell, preferably all, but may sell piece by piece.

I am also thinking of putting my complete late model telescopic steering
column and wood steering wheel on Ebay, so watch for that.

I will go out to the garage and dig them out for pictures if anyone is
interested.  Parts are located in South Central Minnesota.

Todd Miller
Corvair MN