<VV> Test

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:54:03 EDT 2016

A bounce is when VV sends you an email and it "bounces" back to VV rather
than being delivered.

Here is a good explanation of bounces and why they happen (from the
perspective of the sender).  You need to figure out which category you are
in and fix it.  Bryan may be able to give you some clues from a bounced
message.

http://blogs.constantcontact.com/why-emails-bounce/#

Jim Becker