<VV> Blower speed?

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 19:50:28 EDT 2016

Very true. But in my opinion, it is more important to closely  observe the
fan just when it comes to a stop after being spun by your  finger.
 If the fan shows ANY tendency to reverse direction just  when it stops,
the bearings are bad and you MUST replace the  bearing.

Bob Helt

In a message dated 6/19/2016 4:07:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,