<VV> Fw: perfect 140 engine for sale in Vagas

Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 20:06:57 EDT 2016

posting for a friend of a friend

 -------- Forwarded Message --------
| Subject:  | 140 Engine ad |
| Date:  | Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:37:24 -0700 |
| From:  | Mike Wade <mikewade2711 at yahoo.com> |

 FOR SALE PERFECT 140My name is Mike Wade President of Vegas Vairs

This my 140 that is in my 65 500 coupe it needs nothing

it is the best running Corvair motor i have ever driven.

Being sold turn key, it's still in my car and running. If you are

interested you are welcome to come drive the car and should, you will

not be disappointed! Built by my friend John from the club.

And tuned to perfection by Mike Biron with SC Performance.

Motor is sold as seen down to the fuel lines and air cleaners.

Priced 2 ways #1 with 90% carb kit for 5,900.00 or

#2 with a perfect set of 4 stock carbs installed and tuned for 5,200.00

Call Me any time 702-219-2622: