<VV> Another opinion of the adventure at the NYST

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 14:05:24 EDT 2016

 Everybody did not have a great day at the track. My '66 4 four door was not ready. So I took the 2002 Intrepid R/T. Lovely, confident road car, smooth and quiet, but not a Track car. Actually I did OK till I got to the 180 near the end. A bit too fast, I tried to downshift, but it was really nose heavy and tight as hell. ABS does not work on wet grass either.
 Went off the track into the tires, down slope and up the other side. Minor damage. Waited about 20 min till the bikes went by, backed out. I had a great view from my vantage point!  Next time around no problem.
 I believe this will end my short track career . Helmet will be for sale soon.
Check the timeline link.

Facebook
| Patty Flyingbear Rose shared a link on your Timeline . View Post
| facebook |

| Patty Flyingbear Rose shared a link on your Timeline. |

| View Post |

|  |

|  |