<VV> Automatic bellhousing

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Mar 2 15:01:40 EST 2016

I guess the title to this was confusing.  I started to post that I needed a LM automatic bell housing and then thought that I should contact Everett first since he is very close to me.
I do need an LM auto bell housing if anyone has a spare they would ship to me for a reasonable price.
To quote something I heard here:  I'll pay top dollar as long as it's cheap!
Thanks!

Joel McGregor