<VV> Cop cats

JackPinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 14:04:53 EST 2016

In my research some 15 years ago I learned that Chevy probably did not keep records on Corvair Police Option.
Likely most police and fire departments purchased cars from dealers without option, or dealer installed.
I had Planned to modify 1960 sedan and found authentic working Federal gumball light and siren, model used on 60's Fords in Andy Griffith Show.
Now mounted on roof rack of 1964 Greenbrier for parades and shows.
Next event County Ventura Saint Patrick's Day Parade on March 12.
All Corvairs welcome to join us in our moving nostalgia show!
Corvairjack at yahoo.com
805-340-6533

        John W "Jack" Pinard, 805-340-6533
116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041