<VV> mufflers for 66 corsa

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 21:28:10 EST 2016

Russ, presuming you have a 140 this is what I did...
I took the resonators from a huge 1969 Buick, then I modified 2 u pipes from Clarks. The mod took the mufflers outboard, allowing me to use the cast aluminum valve covers and eliminate the heat shields. I love the sound.

Subject: <VV> mufflers for 66 corsa

I am looking for a recommendation for mufflers. I currently have nice quiet mufflers, but would like to have a low rumble, but definitely not something loud and obnoxious. Does anyone have a recommendation for a muffler and also the exhaust pipe size?