<VV> '65 Stabaliser Bar install Problem?

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 22:19:52 EDT 2016

Carl,It's been a couple of decades, but I had trouble seating a tank after I had it professionally cleaned and sealed.  It turned out that one of the anti-squeak pads on the back slope of the tank had shifted out of the channel in the tank, and folded partially over itself making it thicker.  The stabilizer bar was the indicator that something was wrong because it showed me that one side of tank was too low.  After dropping the tank again and using some gasket sealer to reanchor the anti-squeak pad the tank went back in straight the second time.Bob Hall

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4