<VV> Headlight problem

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 20:44:46 EDT 2016

This problem is actually on my '62 T-Bird, but have not gotten anything useful from that group, so I thought I would try this group since the wiring should be very similar. I have low beams, but when I switch to high beams, the driver side lights both come on, but both the lights on the passenger side go out. I have changed the dimmer switch and checked that the wires are not open or shorted (as far as I can). Thanks for any advise other than to buy another Chevy (I have one of those too).
Grant

 As always.. when all else checks out  Bad Ground  on that side...clean and meter them all.....  always   have less than 0.5 ohm  resistance to ground.

Ground for low beam is passing thru  Hi-beam lamp  until you  energize the hi-beam!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages