<VV> 64 convertible here we go.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Sun May 1 22:48:22 EDT 2016

So I have stripped the interior of the convertible and pulled all the
carpet out. Really dirty, there had to have been animals living in it.
Attached is what is underneath the carpet. I am open to suggestion on how
to start, what to throw away (not the whole car) and what to keep. I taught
myself to weld and have a new harbor freight welder but I don't do it
often.  Order Clark's floor pans and underside tunnel pan right?

Also attached is the engine compartment. I put a wrench on the big fan belt
pulley and it turns so it isn't frozen. I think I will pull the starter
next and see if it will work on the bench. It does not work with the key.

-- IV