<VV> Alternater mounting bolts

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Nov 2 23:36:13 EDT 2016

Just a regular 3/8 drive 9/16" socket with an extension has always
worked for me.

A deep or semi-deep socket also works.

Seeing is not necessary, just know it is in there and slip the
socket/extension to grab it.

BTW, they are just long enough to go through the aluminum alternator
frame and then screw into the alternator/oil filter adapter with about
3/4" penetration. A shorter bolt would pull the threads out easily.

Frank DuVal