<VV> Engine fire.

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 17:42:39 EST 2016

You gonna be in big-time trouble, Ed
:>)))
Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs Subject: Re: <VV> Engine fire.

Probably was caused when the plastic fuel filter mounted in the engine compartment with rubber hoses started leaking and the electric fuel pump Smitty had mounted next to the battery just kept feeding it and ignition was when the speaker wire he was using to power it shorted out at the wire nut connections, could also have been a bad connection at the Pertronics too.

                                     Right Smitty ?

                                         Ed Lindsay
                                             West Florida Corvair Club