<VV> Brake line

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Nov 10 10:30:28 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Most of us have had to replace brake lines, but it's not something you really have to do very often.  If you make your own lines and haven't heard of Copper/Nickel tubing, you owe it to yourself to check it out.  Won't rust, easier to flare, and resists kinking.  Frank Duval told me about it and we did the line over the tank when replacing the tank on the wagon a couple years ago, it is soooo nice to work with.  It goes by a couple of trade names, you can find it locally or order it online.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B015YGQYW2/

--Bryan