<VV> Brake line

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Nov 10 23:27:17 EST 2016

No!!!!!

That is probably some of that vinyl covered steel line I've seen at
FLAPS. Useless in salt.

I have attached a picture of coils of copper sitting on coils of Cunifer
by SUR&R.

Very similar in color. Once on the car, I have had my daily driver (with
winter salt) turn slightly green in places. Still not degradation.

Once you use this stuff, you will not go back to steel.

Frank DuVal