<VV> COPPER? brake lines?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Nov 11 23:41:41 EST 2016

Yes!, What he (Jim) said!

It is NOT copper!!!!!!!!!!  I already said that.

Volvo has used it for years. They are known for safety.

I am really surprised you living in the rust belt have not already
started using this years ago. I got tired of replacing my replaced brake
lines from salt damage. See picture in earlier post of vinyl coated line
that rusted through in less than 8 years. I really like to avoid brake
failure. The excitement is too great. Now I do it once and do it right.
Drive happy.

Before scrapping the 60 motor, save the full fin cylinders... Although
since Clarks repoped them they are not so unobtainium. The sheetmetal is
also different, so you have no need to store it for yourself. Post on
several of the forums. VV readership is low now.

Those 60 motors must be real tough. Many have survived longer than the
cars they came in. That's why demand is so low.

Frank DuVal