<VV> cylinder head drawings

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 19:18:04 EST 2016

Mike,

You give minimal info and I don't have head drawings in front of me but
what you might be talking about is what are called "tolerances."  In  effect,
the dimensions can be no larger than the biggest dimension and no  smaller
than the smallest dimension.  What is correct is if the actual  dimension
falls between the two dimensions.  Otherwise, it is said to be  "out of
tolerance."

Doc

In a message dated 11/12/2016 9:00:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  1