<VV> Barn Find - 65 Coupe

Charlie Davies chasdavies at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 22:14:19 EDT 2016

The car is on the space coast. The plate is from when the gentleman's mother owned the car.  She lived in Clearwater at that time (1984).  The car is very solid.  Only one rust spot on the upper left rear pillar. The car hasn't run since 84. The crank turns and it has compression.

I'm posting this as a favor for the owner. I have no interest (personal or financial) in the car. He is trying to determine the value of the car.  We were hoping someone on this list might offer a suggested price range. I have posted more pictures on the Facebook Corvair Owners Group on Facebook. Responses from that posting has yielded suggestions from $1.5-7K. My novice estimate leans toward a $3-5K range.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,
Charlie Davies