<VV> Fuel pressure

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Oct 19 13:49:54 EDT 2016

I've been chasing an odd vapor lock problem and discovered that my fuel pressure is 7.5psi.  I replaced the pump with a new Clark's pump and now it's 7.75psi.  The book calls for 4-5.  I've taken springs out of old pumps before to get the pressure down in new pumps.  Are there any correct springs available?  If not, what kind and size wire should I buy to make my own?

Is there a cross available to replace the output T so I can add a pressure gauge?

Is there a low pressure electric gauge available so I can monitor pressure?

Thanks,
Joel McGregor