<VV> 1960 motor parts or better?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 05:46:28 EDT 2016

I have most of a 1960 motor here for parts. It may be a good motor , no one
 knows. I purchased it from an estate situation with other motors.  no
sheet  metal , but it is together with carbs , hand choke conversion on the 60
housing  , later distrib and a late (65 up )  motor mount.   No idea what
they were doing , but it was on a shelf with other known good motors. I bought
 some to rebuild and eventually sell.
 This 60 is of no interest to me , so it can go as is for my $150
investment , or wait until I get time and place to get it cleaned up and running
for a lot more.
IF interested (FOB Memphis NY) Please contact me .
Regards, Tim Colson      (315) 689-3366