<VV> Spun Pinion gear

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 15:45:39 EDT 2016

Thanks every one for the information on the spun pinion gear.  I was given a 66 differential from a friend who lives at Hilton Head SC, C.B. Gaffney. In return I gave him a antique house meter that was made into a Lamp and the numbers turn while it's turned on. We are both happy. Now to get a second wind and get it changed out. My wife will be happy to when we get it fixed. Veterans Day will be November 11, 2016.  For those who don't know Veterans day We Honor ALL Veterans from the Revolutionary War to present.  Jerry Brown